Who have not seen Moulin Rouge? Rise your hand! The movie, the music... or the building?
Surprisingly, I stayed for two nights just next to there. Street full of love. Literally. Love for sell. Shops with love equipment. Ladies who willingly share their love with everyone.
For a decent price of course.
I had single espresso (one of the most expensive I ever had in my life) and a bit of joy while sketching. It was freezing cold, but who could resist from doing that?
Put your gloves on and sketch!
On the way back, I found a piece of street art next to the Pigalle, where they do not sell chestnuts by the way. By Jef Aerosol. Quote of course from Moulin Rouge.
Surprisingly enough, in the street of sinners, one can easily seek for forgiveness too!
In the window glass, look for the lights of glamour Moulin Rouge and pray to Saint Rita in la Chapelle de Sainte Rita.
I was dying to check who is she saint patron of.
Saint patron of issues that are difficult and hopeless; mothers and woman in all situations (Polish Wikipedia).
Paris. Place where one can find his own liking.
Welcome to Moulin Rouge!
[Update:
Actually I cannot think about that evening without having Paraguayan friend in my hear, while we've been listening to the soundtrack of a Paraguayan independent short movie of her friend. Will be it too much advertising, if I share it here? Well, I do liked it - and no, they don't pay me for that ;-). Enjoy "La luna de cigarras" (Ciccads' moon)]
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment